eDocs Online Statements
Save paper and time, and reduce your paperwork piles with eDocs. Bank of Colorado will notify you by email when your checking, savings, CD and loan statements and/or notices are available for you to view or save. It’s the easiest way to receive your statement and have your account history organized and always within reach.
- Free with all checking, savings, certificates and loan account(s)
- Access account notices and statements from anywhere you have internet access
- Receive statements earlier than snail mail
- Easy storage and filing
To get started, sign up through online banking:
- Complete the eDocs online enrollment by logging in to PinnBank.
- Click the Options button.
- Complete the eStatement Enrollment.
Once enrolled, you will receive an email when your statement/notice is available for viewing on PinnBank.
- Log on to PinnBank and click on the account you wish to view.
- Click the Documents button to view the list of Statements/Notices available for viewing.
- Choose the Statement/Notice you wish to view and click to open.