Personal Investors Money Market
With the Bank of Colorado Personal Investors Money Market, your interest rate increases as your balance increases. It's perfect for anyone who's on the rise.
Use the calculator* here to help estimate your savings, and guide your goals.
- Competitive tiered interest rates
- $15 monthly service fee if minimum balance falls below $1,000
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Six withdrawals per statement cycle
- $10 per transaction fee for additional withdrawals
- Free Telebank and PinnBank access
- ATM or Visa® check card available
To sign-up today and take advantage of the benefits of the Personal Investors Money Market account, click "Get Started" below to get started.
*This calculator is to be used for estimation purposes only. Years to reach saving goals are based on interest compounded monthly. We are showing you your potential account balance based on the amount invested, selected interest rate and length of time you choose to grow your savings. Since it is up to customers to correctly input rates and terms the financial institution is not responsible for its accuracy and the results are not guaranteed.
**Subject to credit approval.
***Rate changes weekly. Interest credited monthly. Average daily collected balance method used to calculate interest. For current rates, contact your local Bank of Colorado today.
|Simple Savings Calculator|