Improve Your Finances in 2016
New Year’s resolutions often center on personal habits: eating right, exercising more, giving up something and so on. However, while you are working on getting your body in shape, give some thought to toning up your banking situation. We can help with all your financial resolutions today:
- Verify - Do we have your current, up-to-date information
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- Spending - Manage your day-to-day spending with our free or interest-bearing checking accounts and a free VISA debit card. We can provide you with personal and business checking accounts choices that ensure you are enrolled in the correct account.
- Savings - Build a long-term savings plan with a Savings Account, Money Market Account, Certificate of Deposit or an IRA. Choose from a range of savings programs designed to meet your needs.
- Save Time - With our online and mobile banking products you can view account information anytime, anywhere 24/7. Transfer funds, check transactions, make deposits, pay bills and much more. Beyond convenience and saving time, we can bring you added piece of mind and security.
- Improve Cash Flow - Expand your business and improve cash flow with our commercial loans and sophisticated cash management solutions. Our professionals can help create a solid blueprint for your business to grow in 2016.
- Mortgage - Buy, build or refinance your home while mortgage rates are at historic lows. Let us take care of your Mortgage needs from start to finish with our unique set of products and services to help with this decision–one of the biggest ones you’ll ever make!
If your New Year’s resolutions include improving your finances, please call, click or stop by. We are here to help you achieve your financial resolutions in 2016.