We’ll give you $100 and donate $100 to a local charity when you open your Diamond Secure Account, using PROMO CODE: SWITCH
• Up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage – to cover expenses associated with restoring your credit and identity.
• Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored.
• 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports. (Registration and activation required)
• 3-in-1 Credit Report – request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert. (Registration and activation required)
• Credit Score – receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. (Registration and activation required)
• Total Identity Monitoring – of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others. (Registration and activation required)
• Cellular Telephone Protection – receive up to $300 to reimburse the cost of replacing or repairing your cell phone if it becomes stolen or damaged at home or abroad. The coverage requires a $50 deductible. Make sure to pay your cell phone bill from your eligible account in order to receive coverage.
Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank.
Terms and conditions for our $100 offer valid for Diamond Secure Account applicants only. Account must be opened online. The minimum amount to open an account is $100. The maximum payment per customer is $100. This offer is for new checking account customers only. A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Bank of Colorado in the previous 48 calendar months. The money will be deposited after 90 days of account opening. Account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days. Open to residents of New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming and Colorado only. The $100 bonus will be reflected on a 1099-INT that will be issued and reported to the IRS at year-end. Offer expires December 31, 2016.
IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner.