Business Money Market
Like a savings account for your business, only better. With our money market account, your business will earn a higher interest rate than with a regular savings account. Plus, unlike other investments, you’ll have immediate access to your money. This can be a great benefit when there’s an unexpected expense.
This account also gives you the flexibility to make up to six free debits each month. And there’s no maintenance fee as long as your balance stays above $5,000.
- The interest rate is variable and changes weekly
- Interest is credited to your account monthly based on the average daily collected balance method
- For current rates, contact your local branch
- $15 maintenance fee per statement cycle if balance falls below $5,000 minimum daily balance
- $10 per debit fee for more than six debits per statement cycle
- $5 paper statement fee
Other Financial Tools for Businesses
Of course we offer lots of other products and services to meet your business needs, too, like Visa® Business Credit Cards or cash management services. That’s another benefit of choosing an established, local and trustworthy banking partner.
- Cash management services
- Free PinnBank for Business: 24-hour online banking
- PinnPay: Online bill payment service
- Free eDocs: Electronic statement delivery
- Visa® Business credit cards*
- Free Visa® Business debit card
- Business loans and lines of credit
- Long-term real estate financing
For more information or to sign up, contact your local Bank of Colorado today.
*Subject to credit approval
Earn a higher interest rate than with a traditional savings account
Withdraw your funds whenever you need them
Still FDIC insured
No maintenance fees with minimum balance and fewer than six monthly debits