Bank of Colorado Calendar Contest 2019
IF YOU ARE AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF NATURE, WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
Bank of Colorado is now looking for new Colorado images to showcase in 2019. From now through August 8th, we will be accepting images of Colorado. We will select photographs from all submissions to be placed on our Facebook page. Voting on Facebook will take place August 17th to August 31st. The 12 photos receiving the most likes on our Facebook page will be featured in the 2019 wall calendar.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Limit of TWO photo submissions per photographer
- Photographers submitting images must be at least 18 years old
- Please send images one at a time (one image per email)
- Lower resolution landscape images will be accepted for initial Facebook posting (under 1MB)
- Final images must be 300 dpi and at least 10” x 12”
- Digital photographs only, no film or scanned images accepted
- No black and white images
- Horizontal Colorado landscapes and wildlife images
- Please refrain from sending images with people in the foreground or as a main focal point
- Cannot resubmit images from previous years
- To be accepted, please include the following in your email
- Your name and email address
- Location of the image
- Date it was taken
- Title of the image
- Signed property release from the owner if property is in the photograph
- By submitting your image, you are giving Bank of Colorado rights to post your image on social media, print in the calendar and use for promotional purposes
- By submitting your image, you are giving Bank of Colorado permission to retouch the image as necessary
Need not be a Bank of Colorado customer to participate. No purchase necessary.
THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS IS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8TH
Send your images by email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your photos. Good luck!