Ways to Bank
Whether you prefer to use your phone, tablet or computer, we have many ways to bank with us.
Online Bill Pay at the Click of a Button
Whether you just ran out of stamps or you prefer clicking a button over licking an envelope, PinnPay is another convenience for you. And there’s added comfort knowing every payment is secure.
- No monthly fee with any Bank of Colorado personal checking account
- Before your payment goes through, every new payee is verified
- Extensive security controls, including forced PIN changes
Giving you the ability to:
- Pay your bills in a few quick clicks
- Schedule your most frequent bills to be paid, plus easily change or stop them
- Send money directly from your account to another person’s account
- Setup maximum payment amounts
- Get email reminders before a bill is due
- Look back at the payments you made
- Organize payments into categories that make the most sense to you
- Send money to any person with an email address and bank account
- Call one of our specialists from 6:00 a.m. to midnight (CST), Monday-Friday
Getting your Online BillPay setup is quick and easy. Just log on to your account, choose the account you want to pay bills from and click the enrollment button.
Online Education Video