Find a Commercial Lender
Jonathan D. Rogers
Mr. Rogers is responsible for commercial, real-estate and private banking relationships. His focus includes financing operating companies, income producing real-estate and commercial construction.
Prior to joining Bank of Colorado, Mr. Rogers served as an Assistant Vice President at Aon Corporation - New York where he specialized in structuring insurance solutions to facilitate mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. Mr. Rogers has a B.S. in Business Administration from Regis University.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Bank of Colorado, Board Member
- Denver Athletic Club, Finance Committee
- Denver Art Museum, Development Committee
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Member
- City Year, Associate Board (Co-Chair)