Shop and buy online or in person with ease and added security.
PayPal is known for helping you enjoy added convenience and security when you checkout online. But did you know, they also offer touch free QR Code payments for in-person transactions too?
Add your Bank of Colorado card to PayPal:
Setting up a new PayPal Account:
- Visit PayPal.com or download the PayPal app.
- Click Sign Up.
- Select what kind of account you’d like to make Personal or Business and press ‘Next’.
- Follow the prompts on the next several screens to enter your contact information and set up your PayPal account.
- You will be prompted to enter your card and billing information, once completed click ‘Link Card’.
Adding a card to an existing PayPal Account:
Using a computer:
- Click ‘Wallet’ at the top of the page.
- Click ‘Link a debit or credit card’.
- Fill in the required information, and then click ‘Link Card’.
Using the PayPal app:
- Tap the Settings Icon at the top right.
- Select ‘Banks and Cards’.
- Tap the plus (+) sign at the top right and select ‘Debit or credit card’.
- Enter the new card information and tap ‘Link Card’.
How to Pay with PayPal:
For in-person payments:
- Open your PayPal App.
- Select ‘Scan/Pay’ and hold your phone up to the QR code to scan.
- Then enter the amount and tap ‘Send’.
- Once your payment confirmation appears, show it to the seller to check that it’s correct.
For online and in-app payments:
- Look for PayPal at checkout.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Select the card or account you’d like to use to pay (if applicable).
- Review and complete your transaction.