Pay in-person, in-app and online using your Samsung Device.
Experience fast and easy checkout virtually anywhere you can use your card, including stores, online and in mobile apps.
Add your Bank of Colorado card to Samsung Pay:
- Find and open the Samsung Pay app on your compatible device. It will already be installed if your device supports the app.
- Open the app and sign in or create your Samsung account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add and verify your debit and credit cards.
How to Pay with Samsung Pay:
For In-person payments:
- Swipe up from the bottom of your phone screen. Or, find the Samsung pay app icon and tap to launch the app.
- Authorize your payment by entering your pin or using the fingerprint or iris scanner.
- Hover your phone over the card reader.
- Once your payment has been detected, the card reader or cashier will let you know.
- Remove your phone and get back to your day!
For online and in-app payments:
- When using your compatible device, look for the Samsung Pay button at checkout.
- Authenticate your purchase with your fingerprint, pin or iris scan.
- Once the checkmark appears on your screen your payment is complete.