16th Annual Bank of Colorado 2024 Calendar Contest
Calling all students in Grand Junction! From now until March 31st, we will be accepting artwork submissions from students in grades K-12 to go into our 2024 Calendar!
¡Llamando a todos los estudiantes en Grand Junction! ¡Desde ahora hasta el 31 de marzo, aceptaremos presentaciones de obras de arte de estudiantes en los grados K-12 para ingresar a nuestro Calendario 2024!
Cover Winner will receive $500 & your artwork will be on the calendar cover.
Winners from each grade level will receive $300 & your artwork will be featured on a page of the calendar.
Winners from each grade level will receive $200.
Winners from each grade level will receive $100.
The final selection of student artwork will be displayed on the Bank of Colorado Facebook page and within Grand Junction branch lobbies from April 10th – April 23rd, 2023.
A reception to recognize the winners and award prizes will be held on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 6:00 PM at the branch located at 200 Grand Avenue.
How to submit your entries:
** ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED ENTRY FORM **
Please refer to the entry form for additional information. CLICK HERE to download the Entry From!
Consulte la entrada de para obtener información adicional. ¡Haga clic AQUÍ para descargar el formulario de inscripción!
Submit physical artwork in person with printed entry form at any Bank of Colorado in Grand Junction, OR Scan artwork at the highest resolution possible and send as an attachment to GJcontest@bankofcolorado.com with completed entry form.
What are the artwork requirements?
• All artwork must be 11” x 8.5” in size, landscape orientation. If submitting digitally, artwork must be scanned at the highest resolution possible.
• Artwork must be the student’s work with no additional assistance from anyone.
• One entry per student.
• Artwork CANNOT contain names or initials drawn on the front of the art piece itself.
• Artwork CANNOT be offensive in language or image.
• All submissions (in person and digital) must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form signed by both the student and parent.
• Bank of Colorado employees and their children cannot enter the contest.
• Artist must be a student in grades K-12 attending a Mesa County Valley School District 51 school, private school, or home school.
• ART PIECES GRADES K-8: Any flat medium the student would like to pursue such as drawings, paintings, collage, etc. No computer images, sculptures, ceramics, photoshop or photo prints.
• ART PIECES GRADES 9-12: Artwork can be anything the student has created in the following medium: ceramics, drawing, painting, photography, printmaking, etc. If artwork is in ceramic or sculpture form, the student must take a high resolution, landscape photo of the artwork to submit.
Remember the deadline for your artwork submission is Friday, March 31st, 2023!
All monetary awards will be deposited in a Bank of Colorado Savings account. All entries must be accompanied by a completed entry form. Need not be a Bank of Colorado customer to enter or win.