Enjoy a safe, simple and helpful way to pay and manage your money.
Google Pay is a payments app allowing you to make purchases in store or online using only your smartphone.
Add your Bank of Colorado card to Google Pay:
- Download the Google Pay app from the Google Play store on your compatible Android device.
- Once downloaded, follow the prompts to scan your card into the app.
- Your card is ready to use with Google Pay.
Make Payments with Google Pay:
For in-person payments:
- Look for the Google Pay or contactless payment symbol at checkout.
- Unlock your phone and hold it next to the contactless payment terminal for a few seconds.
- Once the blue checkmark appears on your screen, the transaction is complete.
For online and in-app payments:
- Look for the Google Pay purchase button at checkout.
- Click the Google Pay purchase button and follow the onscreen prompts to complete your transaction.