Bank of Colorado CardControl
Gain added control and safeguard your Bank of Colorado card(s) from fraud with our newest app.
Bank of Colorado CardControl allows you to define when, where and how your debit and/or credit card(s) can be used.
Getting started is easy. Within the Bank of Colorado mobile banking app, launch CardControl directly from the “My cards” Quick Link. Just download the Bank of Colorado CardControl app to your smartphone, sign in and register your card(s). Then customize your usage settings and alert preferences.
With Bank of Colorado CardControl you can:
- Track and control use of multiple Bank of Colorado cards
- Turn cards off and on (for vacation or if it’s lost or stolen)
- Disable cards by location (region, country or by using your phone location)
- Disable cards by merchant type (gas station, grocery, personal care, etc.)
- Set spending limits by transaction amount
- Receive alerts for all transactions
- Show ATM locations
CardControl is a CardValet replacement for consumer customers only. If you currently use CardValet, please delete the app when you download CardControl and set up your card preferences. Business customers continue to use CardValet. Regular account charges and standard carrier rates and fees apply.